ShadeSeal® Classic is one of the most effective ways to engage consumers in a trial of different shades of colored powders. Designed to display up to four shades in a single sample, ShadeSeal® Classic gives consumers an exciting new way to experience and compare several different shades at once.
Why ShadeSeal® Classic?
The transparent covering of ShadeSeal® Classic allows consumers to peek inside and see renditions of eye or blush powder. Consumers can apply the sample by simply peeling back the top layer. ShadeSeal® Classic can be embossed in decorative relief. Available as a stand-alone sample, ShadeSeal® Classic can also be attached to any creative, delivered as sheets or cut to custom sizes.
ShadeSeal® Classic is designed for U.S. Postal Service approval for subscription magazine and periodical rates.
ShadeSeal® Classic is available in the following formats:
- Magazine and catalog inserts
- Bind-in cards
- Direct mailers and brochures
- Face cards, in-store handouts and regimen cards
- Special formats, such as post cards
- Available in padded sheets
Also part of the ShadeSeal® Classic family:
- ShadeSeal® Classic AP, a cosmetic sampling technology constructed of transparent polyester film to display a brand image sealed to a board stock.
- ShadeSeal® Classic Plus, a cosmetic rendition deposited onto a windowed laminate and heat sealed to a second laminate. The heat seal protects formulations, helps maintain true product texture and pay off. The top layer of film can be printed with up to two colors, or four color process.