ScentStrip® is the sampling device that consistently captures the imagination of consumers. An industry first, ScentStrip® emits a fragrance sample when an encapsulated fragrance oil is captured between two layers of paper that are snapped open. We pioneered this technology in 1979 and continue to produce this popular sensory sample—and capture the essence of your fragrance.
It’s perfect for all kinds of fragrance products—fine fragrance, personal care and consumer products. It can accommodate up to four strips on a single carrier and provide one or two fragrance renditions per strip. ScentStrip® is made to complement surrounding artwork and visuals and can be printed in eight vibrant colors. Versatile and unique, ScentStrip® is available in custom die-cuts and can be personalized.
ScentStrip® is designed for U.S. Postal Service approval for subscription magazine rates.
ScentStrip® is available in the following formats:
- Magazine and catalog inserts and covers
- Handout pieces and package inserts
- Hang-tags and take-ones
- Blow-ins, enclosures and remittance envelopes
- Direct mailers and brochure formats that can be customized to include multiple fragrances in ScentStrip® form
Also part of the ScentStrip® family:
- ScentStrip® Plus, a snap-open sampling technology that reveals a fragrance when pearls of powder are applied to the skin.
- ScentStrip® Silk, a pull-apart fragrance sampler which provides a silky, ultra-fine powder in microencapsulated form.